NOTE: This utility is no longer for sale. Contact us if you have any questions.
Xojo Code Reports provides software metrics for your Xojo and Real Studio projects. It gives you a way to objectively evaluate the maintainability of your project and improve its performance. It analyzes your project and produces a set of reports including the following.
- Cyclomatic Complexities
- Spell Checking
- User Defined Custom Reports
You can use these reports to clean up and optimize your code and show you what methods may need to be refactored.
Xojo Code Reports requires Mac OS X 10.7/Windows XP or later.
New in Version 3:
- Reports now give you more basic information on what the variables mean
- Optimizations Report Additions:
- Excessive Lines of Code in a method
- Excessive Number of Controls on Web Page or Window
- Warnings Report Additions:
- Database Error Checking – find methods that don’t check for database errors
- Signatures Report Additions:
- Extract All Comments from methods
- Extract Tagged Comments from methods
- Signatures now show scope
- Automatic application updater
- New User Interface
- More intuitive preferences interface
- Custom Reports are now installed in safe location
Purchase Full Version: $24.95 Purchase Upgrade: $9.95
There is no download available for this product.
More Example Reports:
- Version 3.0.6 June 12, 2014
- New [ALL] Can now read Xojo Binary and XML projects
- Change [ALL] App renamed to Xojo Code Reports
- Change [MAC] Now a Cocoa application
- Change [ALL] Changed the spell checker
- Updated [ALL] Now works with Web Projects through Xojo 2014 R
- Version 3.0.5 May 28, 2013
- New [ALL] Added Web Pages, Web Containers, and Container Controls to Statistics Report
- New [ALL] Add preference to choose Scope of the Signature Report
- Updated [ALL] Updated libraries across the board
- Version 3.0.4 August 18, 2012
- New [Windows] Removed MDI window
- Bug Fix [Windows] Made the preferences window bigger for Windows users
- Bug Fix [ALL] Check for Updates at Startup defaults to True
- Version 3.0.3 August 15, 2012
- Bug Fix [ALL] Registered versions no longer show demo message in Optimizations report
- Version 3.0.2 August 13, 2012
- Bug Fix [ALL] Fix old icon versions at certain sizes.
- New [ALL] All reports now show something even when in demo mode.
- Version 3.0.1 August 10, 2012
- Bug Fix [Mac] Fixed a crash on startup.
- Version 3.0.0 August 10, 2012
- First public release
- First public release