The drawing methods in the version of FTC bundled in Shorts may cause errors with some versions of Xojo. Ultimately, FTC will be removed from Shorts in a future release.
Follow these steps to remove the FTC dependency from Shorts:
- Delete the BKeeney_Shorts/FTC folder in the IDE.
- Delete the BKS_Shorts.RTFTextItem class
- Delete the BKS_Shorts/HTMLIterator class
- Delete the BKS_Shorts.GraphicsRenderer.RTFText method
- Delete the BKS_Shorts.HTMLRenderer.RTFText method
- Delete the BKS_ShortsDynaPDF.Renderer.RTFText method
- Delete the BKS_ShortsDynaPDF.Renderer.PDFCovnertText method
- Delete the BKS_Shorts_ReportDesigner/PAF_BKS/CSVRenderer.RTFText method
- Delete the BKS_Shorts.IRenderer.RTFText method
After FTC is removed other "not found" errors may turn up in the examples. It is safe to simply delete these examples.